25/08/2012

Thinking iin a dangerous word...

Have you ever thought why do they always make movies about a four letter word that I don´t quite understand yet (L-O-V-E)?

Well I do, all the time, and there´s one movie in particular that made me thing a lot when I first saw it, it´s called "Heartless" if you have seen it of course you know what I´m talking about if your not well then you don't know but, there´s a fact: it is a really good movie...

This movie is about a boy that had a mole heart-shaped in the face, red and  everything but he didn´t liked it, (I think it´s pretty amazing, can you imagine? a a heart-shaped mole? w-o-w!) so he always hide that side of his face with his hoodies, and stuff like that, so one day he started to hate himself, because he thought that he would never find anyone who could love for whom he was, so he made a pact with the devil and the devil, made him believe that the mole had disappear, but- it wasn´t, it was always there, in the meanwhile he met this amazing girl and fell in love, and he thought that he had no mole, but he did... well I'm ain't going further because I'm going to ruin the movie for you guys if you hadn´t seen it.

The point is that I sort of feel like him, I feel like no one is ever going to love me or like me for whom I am, I know that´s a little bit to dark to think of, but what if I'm right?.

I think I'm going to rent the movie and see it again I have to see it again to" feel like there´s some hope for me I don't wanna be lonely for the rest of the days in the earth"-Weezer (Yes, that´s a part of a weezer´s song).
You should watch that movie, is an England independent film, it is really good, I loved it, it´s one of my favourites movies ever...

Well I'm gonna go and watch it again.


Love,
 -Lore.


No comments:

Post a Comment