17/08/2012

Getting phyllosphycal...

Since I´m getting older, I´ve begin to wonder, why am I here?, what´s the reason of me being here?, I guess somewhere inside me there´s an answer for those questions, but I really, really want to find them out, since I don´t see me in a future 10 years from now, I guess that´s a bad start, but I´ve tried to imagine myself older, at age 26--27 what am I going to be doing?, am I going to be strung?, am I going to be teaching?, am I going to be travelling around the world?, am I going to be getting married? (I hope NOT), am I going to have a child? (I hope I WON´T), am I going to be here?, am I going to be somewhere else?, am I going to have friends?, Is my parrot still with me?, but the most important question of all, AM I GOING TO BE H A P P Y?, (I WANT TO), but how can I get there, if I can´t get an answer for all of those earlier questions I´ve made?, I guess I´m not supposed to be worrying about the future, but I guess I just can´t stop thinking about it, I´ve always said that if we don´t enjoy the present, in the future we´ll be regretted about all of those things we didn´t do when we supposed to do them, I guess that´s my problem, I just can´t listen to myself, that´s an odd phrase, I guess it´s true though, well, I suppose that if I continue wondering about the future, I won´t enjoy the present, so I´ll stop, and something good will come out of it (I really hope so)...

Listen to myself, that´s my new goal, I need TO LISTEN TO MYSELF.

Love, LORE.


I guess I liked the word "but" a lot hahaha :D

Thanks for reading these guys I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment