09/08/2012

Relax

OK I know I should know this but I know I knew but I just haven't thought about the consequences it may have on my soul and my body.
You´re probably like what is she talking about?, I'm talking about anger, being angry with someone, and to concentrate all of the things that had made your day in a bad day, yes that´s it...
So I really am a pacifist person but when someone or something makes me angry I can be really scary you know?, it´s almost like the moment I get angry I became a totally different human being, one who cannot control her anger and I know that's not healthy nor good for my spirit, but what can I do?.
The other day I was printing something for school (Yes I'm back in school, already I know what a short vacation that was :( ), and the freaking machine got stocked I literally wanted to throw it away and kick it the far I could but the only thing I did it was to cry, I don´t know why, and a lot of things happened to me this week also, and I got really angry, and then suddenly the other I got dizzy and I almost throw p, it was like I have eaten some bomb or whatever I literally felt like I was dying, and guess what?
Yes, you´re right it´s because I'm becoming a cranky little girl (not so little) and I got scared because I usually got a good health but not now, I mean I know is my fault and the only person who can change who I really am IS ME, No one can change me, but myself, so I guess I have to change just a little bit in that matter, so I´ve been thinking of things  can do to relax, and so far I´ve got this:
*Read
*Study?
*Exercise
*Play some sport
*Go out and walk
*Go and talk with my parrot
And that´s it, I think my next inversion is going to be in buying a book, for anger management, and relaxation. because as much as I want to I don´t know hot to meditate I'm that would help but I don´t how, I think that´s my next goal, meditate to RELAX.



I know this particular thing I wrote today, seems like some part of a diary but I really needed to let it go, so I thought it would be a nice way to let it out of my head, just by writing it here, I'm sorry if this causes you trouble I didn´t mean to.



Love,


-LORE

No comments:

Post a Comment