09/12/2012

I´m back!

It´s been a while since I haven´t write anything in here, so I figured it was about time to come back, to the outer net world, why? Because sometimes I thinks it  understands me better, sometimes it doesn´t I don´t even quite understand him....
So HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I´m back in the game.

Since August I haven´t write anything, but I did wanted to, it´s just I haven´t got the time to do it, you know between school, french, family, pets, and my loving hobby of Reading books, I haven´t made a tiny space to fit my blog in, but I´ll do it later...

OK four months had passed already, I can´t believe we´re almost ending another year so quickly, time is a dangerous fellow I must say we have to take by the horns or other ways he will go out running like a crazy chicken that doesn´t want to get caught.

I think I´ve grown a lot since my last publication, not just because I´m 17 now, but because I think I understand a tiny part of the world wicked ways, I think I´m finally getting the hang of, but it´s OK, It´s still me, I just wanted to stop by take a minute a write something, and I just realised I missed this dude!, haha well, I won´t be missing it again because I´m here to stay but I must say you should wish me luck for my final exam of math, this next Tuesday, although it is really unfair I´m doing it, I have to do it, even If I don´t like it, but whatever, life is unfair, and I dare say a final exam is not so unfair, there are a lot of things worse than that, so I´ll stop complaining...

I just wanted you to know that is almost Christmas, and it is a love time of the year and we should be grate full just for being around, although sometimes our existences doesn´t seems to be so lucky, or good, but we are the only ones who have to power to think so, and to change so, so this is the time to do so, I guess I´m gonna get started right away...

See you soon guys, thanks for reading!

XX

Lore <3

No comments:

Post a Comment