23/12/2012

Many, many thoughts

Hey hey hey!
I just wanted to write something before this new year begins why? I don´t really know yet... I guess I´ll figure it out later...
Well I just wanted to tell you guys, that I´vve been doing my best to write something in here, but the thing is I don´t get the words to do it, I mean I have many many good ideas that come into my mind while reading a book, or watching a movie, but I don´t seem to use the right words to express it...
So, since I can get anything from the bottom of my heart to say so.,. I´ll just go ahead and try this:
It goes something like this...
A new year is about to start and I think it´s a really great idea to think about the things I´ve done, the things I´ve been thinking of, the road my mind is taking lately, the words I use, the clothes I use, the way I look, and most important THE WAY I THINK.
I think in this last year so many things had happened, some really awesome, some of them not so awesome, some heart-aching, some smile-making, some tear-dropping, and crazy thinking lately, but the thing is I´ve really learnt a lot, in this 2012, about what? About LIFE, fellows. I mean I´m not an expert I just know that what is designated to happen it is going to happen, but you don´t have to keep looking around how everyone is happier than you, you just have to stand up and get some happiness for yourself.
I think my mind has evolved really really fast, I don´t think the way I used to a month ago, or a year ago, but that's good (at least for me) it is a sign that I´m growing up, and I can honestly say that I´m not a fan of getting acne or change the size of my clothes but I like the feeling, that everyone around me is treating me like what I´ve always have been... ME.
A 17 year old that sometimes thinks more like a 40 year old but loves herself.
So that´s it, I didn´t expect it to be that good, but I'm optimistic...
Hahahaha...
So I'm guessing this is the last time I´m going to write before the new year comes, so I´ll just take an advantage of this opportunity and say:




MARRY CHRISTMAS, OR SHALL I SAY HAPPY HANUKKAH? OR EVEN MORE INTERESTING SHALL I SAY... NOTHING ABOUT IT?
Well I don´t actually care about your religion preferences I just wanted to spread the love, and said that if you have family and friends this is the time to say to everyone I LOVE YOU BRO! I know we shouldn´t do it just because it´s Christmas but I really get to think that some people really needs to hear it :)



and second of all
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless you celebrate the new year in some other time it doesn´t matter, let me say it to you because this is when I get to celebrate it!...
It´s been a crazy crazy year.







Thanks for everything and keep cozzy in this cold, please take of yourselfs and your loved ones, happy holidays to everyone! Except those who doesn´t celebrate in this time of the year...







WITH LOVE L-O-V-E (got it) LOVE,


-Loree



Ps: I have good new for you, I passed my math exam, and also I passed French exam and now I´m on level 4 hahaha :D



Joyeux Noel à tous!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment